Wednesday 24 January 2007

Return

It actually feels odd to be returning to this blog after a couple of week’s absence. Both Nadine and I have effectively been out of action since just after my last big entry (no juvenile pun intended). First Nadine got the flu virus that’s been doing the rounds and then she very kindly gave it to me. It’s only been the last few days that we’ve both begun to feel like our old selves again. Our libidos have been virtually non-existent for the best part of a fortnight... that’s got to be bad in anybody’s book! I do wonder if our marathon session in the car park left us sufficiently exhausted and weakened to allow the virus to gain such a strong purchase on our immune systems...

Elspeth has been lovely – very neighbourly in fact – checking on us daily to make sure we were both ok. I knew I was feeling better when the sight of her bending over me as I sat on the sofa last weekend awoke old stirrings in my cock... a plunging neckline and gravity are wonderful cures. Just seeing those massively plump breasts swinging down provocatively into my field of vision had me hard within minutes. Alas I was still too tired to do anything about it but look and enjoy the view. I think Elspeth knew I was having a sly look as she took her time adjusting the cushions and gave me a sly wink when she’d done.

Thankfully I’m much more recovered since then – as is Nadine. We both returned to work today and to sweeten this medicine we broke our “fuck fast” this morning. Awaking with a marvellous hard-on I decided to capitalize on this by rolling over and grabbing Nadine’s breasts – not very gentlemanly or seductive I know but I think Nadine was so pleasantly surprised after our recent sex drought that she responded with a squeal of delight and dived under the covers to suck my cock straight into her hot mouth. God but it was good to feel Nadine’s lips around me again – they worked my cock over pretty damn good too, tightly slipping up and down, sucking my whole body essence up into the tip of my penis. While Nadine worked her mouth over my prick I ran my hands all over her back and arse, stroking her legs which she loves and then sliding a hand under her hanging breasts and letting them fill the space between my palm and fingers with their firm softness. I began to squeeze them rhythmically – milking them as I call it – while Nadine bobbed her head up and down onto my cock.

My erection felt unbearably hard at this point but what a comfort to have such sensations back in my life! There was no two ways about it: I needed to feel her cunt gripping my prick again. Sitting up I pushed Nadine over onto her back and plunged a hand between her legs – she was gloriously wet, her pussy thickly coated with her juices. I was too desperate to mess about and, sliding off the bed quickly, I dashed round to her side and manoeuvred her so that she lay sideways across the middle of the bed with her buttocks on the very edge. I then opened her legs and rubbed the head of my cock against her glistening pussy lips, making sure it was nicely coated. Then, savouring every moment, I pushed it down and forwards into her wet depths. Nadine seemed to gasp and moan at the same time and wrapped her legs tightly around my waist. I love this position as with my arms locked straight, supporting my weight on the mattress, I can fuck into Nadine with complete abandon and get a good deep thrusting movement going. Nadine ran her hands over my chest as I deep-fucked her. It was a real turn on to see her breasts jolting forwards and back over her ribcage as I hammered my prick home.

No words just moans and grunts – sexily animalistic – and Nadine’s eyes locked with mine until they momentarily lost focus as she came in a series of hoarse cries and body jolts... and then that hot spurting feeling as my cock shot forth it’s cum, driving itself in deeper and deeper, wanting to bury itself forever in the dark, wet depths of my woman’s body.

Glorious.

After that returning to work didn’t seem quite so bad after all!

1 comment:

Leon H said...

Now that is ALWAYS good to know!

;-)