Tuesday 9 January 2007

Nadine’s Adventure – Part 2

I retrieved Nadine’s jacket and wrapped it around her as she was beginning to shiver – her t-shirt was a useless strip of torn fabric – and we began to make our way towards the elevator. Getting back up to the flat was a real cloak and dagger affair, especially with Nadine’s face still shiny and wet with cum but thankfully, it being late at night, there wasn’t too many of the other residents mooching around. Nadine, Elspeth and I swapped a few sparkly eyed grins in the elevator – both at the memory of what had just occurred but also at the thought of what other delights were about to come.

In the privacy of the elevator I stood behind Nadine and reaching round her, massaged her gorgeous boobs – I swear to God they’d swelled up with the excitement. Gooey drops of cum were spattered over them and I rubbed them gently into the flesh of her breasts, listening to Nadine’s breath deepen as I did so. I was then amazed when my hands were joined by Elspeth’s as she also began to massage and slick the cum all over Nadine’s fabulous tits. Nadine reached out languorously and began to rub at Elspeth’s crotch through the fabric of her jeans. My God but this boded well!

We headed to our flat and no sooner were we inside than Nadine and Elspeth were kissing passionately, they’re hands kneading at each other’s breasts, their breaths coming in squeaky gasps. I’m guessing they’ve been doing more than just talk during their regular morning get-togethers. Elspeth began to lick and suck at Nadine’s face, her full lips hoovering up the cooling spatters of spunk, licking Nadine clean. Nadine meanwhile was lifting up Elspeth’s top and scooping her fat tits out of the confines of her bra. So sexy. Elspeth broke away and very sensibly removed all of her clothes... this spurred Nadine and I to do the same. Yes – very sensible – get all the boring cumbersome clothing out of the way first so we can concentrate on the important bits...

Nadine then pushed Elspeth back towards the sofa – a copy of what I’d done to Elspeth the first time we’d fucked before Christmas. But whereas I’d dived between Elspeth’s legs, Nadine mounted the sofa and standing with her legs either side of Elspeth’s quivering body eased her wet cunt down towards her face. Elspeth accepted the gift and reaching up to hook her hands over Nadine’s firm buttocks, buried her face into Nadine’s pussy. Nadine let out a low moan and began to grind and buck her pelvis onto Elspeth’s face. Elspeth meanwhile was bobbing her head up and down as she lapped furiously and deeply into the sticky lips of Nadine’s cunt, licking out all that freshly spurted spunk that Pete had so kindly deposited earlier.

I moved round the back of the sofa to get a better view and was rewarded with a wonderful shot of Elspeth’s tongue slipping in and out of Nadine’s pussy, Elspeth’s face oily with cum juice. I reached up and began to suck at Nadine’s swaying breasts, sucking the hard, warm nipples into my mouth. Nadine reached down and kissed the top of my head, running her hands over my chest and shoulders, her breath low and deep as she continued to grind onto Elspeth’s industrious tongue.

After a while the position proved too strenuous for Nadine’s back – the poor love must have been absolutely knackered anyway, Lord knows where she gets her stamina from – so we had a swap around. Nadine sat on the sofa, legs spread wide, while Elspeth knelt before her and continued to drink and eat her pussy clean of cum. What an incredible sight! I couldn’t resist leaping onto the sofa and, balancing precariously, rubbed at Nadine’s left tit as her hot mouth worked their familiar magic on my cock. Nadine looked delirious with pleasure – a flicking tongue plunged into her pussy and a jerking cock sliding in and out of her mouth.

A continual hum of what I call “yum noises” were coming from Elspeth and I could see that not only was she licking out Nadine’s cunt beautifully but she was busily giving it a good fingering too. Nadine was sighing and whimpering, eyes-closed with pleasure... as if all this sex was having an almost opiate effect upon her.

Seeing Elspeth kneeling on the floor was too much for me – doggy is one of my favourite positions and it seemed too good an opportunity to miss. Withdrawing from the watery hole of Nadine’s mouth I positioned myself behind Elspeth and eased two fingers inside her cunt. She was absolutely soaking. Elspeth began to thrust back onto my fingers, coating them with her own cum. I figured such movements oughtn’t be wasted on my fingers and with a few adjustments slipped the tip of my cock between Elspeth’s pussy lips. The yum sounds Elspeth was making increased in pitch and with a hard thrust forward I plunged into her cunt, gripping her waist with my hands as I did so. Elspeth moaned loudly and began to rock her body backwards into mine. Wet slippery noises filled my ears as I fucked my hard prick in and out of her hot hole. Nadine meanwhile held Elspeth’s head with both her hands and pulled her more deeply between her thighs. Elspeth’s moans became muffled as she did so but her body continued to hammer backwards into my mine, meeting me thrust for thrust. Nadine’s gaze met mine and with a smile she began to grind and circle her pelvis into Elspeth’s face – God knows how. Suddenly her eyes flickered and with a gasping wail she came, her body jerking with quick little shudders that made her tits bounce delightfully. Elspeth let out a single long “mmmmmm” and I knew she was lapping up the fresh bounty from Nadine’s oozing pussy. That was too much for me and with a sudden strangled cry my pelvis started to pump hotly and violently all by itself, shooting great wads of cum deep into Elspeth’s cunt. Elspeth raised her head to take air and with a few hard thrusts back onto my jerking prick she came herself, her cunt walls flexing and squeezing my cock with their hot pressure. She filled the air with a loud, “Oh”, that seemed to last for minutes until she slumped forward, resting on Nadine’s lap, totally spent. What a night!

While Elspeth rested on the sofa with a big smile on her face Nadine very kindly sucked my cock dry – it was plastered with Elspeth’s and my own cum... a veritable cocktail. I stroked Nadine’s hair and back as her bead bobbed gently up and down. Amazingly I felt life stir in the old boy once again after 10 minutes or so – not sure if Nadine planned to have such an effect on me but before I knew it I was cupping her tits in my hands, squeezing their warm firmness, and thrusting a rock hard penis into Nadine’s mouth. I wasn’t sure if Nadine would be up for it after such a heavy night but with a growl of pleasure her mouth increased its suction and began to slide up and down my shaft with more purpose.

I don’t know what it is but after seeing Nadine fuck someone else I’m nearly always overtaken with an overpowering need to fuck her myself straight afterwards. I guess it’s the instinct to “reclaim your property” – a desire to make your partner your own again; I know Nadine has very similar reactions after I’ve got my naughties elsewhere so I guess a combination of seeing her fuck Pete and Dave and then Nadine seeing me fuck Elspeth just sent us into overdrive.

Whatever it was Nadine was soon straddling my lap on the sofa and thrusting up and down onto my aching cock while my hands and mouth made themselves very happy by playing and sucking Nadine’s soft tits. This was a much gentler fuck than Nadine and I usually enjoy and I guessed her gorgeous pussy was feeling rather tender after such a busy night. The tenderness though only added to the experience, increased the intensity and made us feel very close. All this while Elspeth looked on intently, a soft smile playing around her lips.

Nadine and I seemed to fuck for ages, gently engrossing ourselves in each other and I have a vague recollection of Elspeth getting dressed, kissing us softly goodbye and heading out the door towards her own flat... and, no doubt, a good night’s sleep! Nadine tasted amazing and I felt deliriously happy feeling the hot weight of her grinding and swaying onto me, the smell of her filling my head. When Nadine came it was like a continual groan of pleasure and tightness that pulled me along with it until I too was cumming, shooting hot loads of creamy spunk in jerking pulses high up into Nadine’s beautiful pussy... bliss! As we hugged quietly sleep came, warm and welcoming, rejuvenating... a happy friend.

3 comments:

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tess said...

So hot, Leon.

Do let me know when any flats come available in your complex. Sounds like a great place to be.

Thanks for your comments, they are appreciated.

Best
T

Leon H said...

Thanks Eve - paying the price now though: too tired to do anything!

And thank you Tess - that's a compliment indeed! ;-)