Monday 8 January 2007

Nadine's Adventure - Part 1

Naturally I told Nadine about my little sexual aside with Elspeth when I got home again the same day. Even more naturally her satisfied smirk told me that she not only already knew about it all but had again orchestrated the whole event by strongly advising Elspeth to collar me as I left for work. Not that Elspeth needed much persuasion according to Nadine which was certainly nice to hear, after all, I certainly hadn’t needed much persuasion to take her up on the offer had I?

Anyway it seems there was a reason for all this saucy manoeuvring on my behalf... Nadine had planned a little adventure for herself and not only needed my approval (automatically given) but also my help to pull it off. I was intrigued and told her to spill the beans.

It seemed that one of her on-line chat friends had come up with a scenario that Nadine was absolutely dying to make real... rough sex in a car park with two men. I was aware that Nadine had nursed a fantasy along these lines for quite some time and the only thing that had put her off making it happen was the fear of things getting too out of control. Fantasy is fine as you can direct every act yourself and keep things totally safe – putting it into the realms of reality means surrendering quite a bit of that control to someone else, someone who may or may not play by your rules. Nadine likes rough sex occasionally but only rough to a point...

Her on-line chat pal is very much into rough sex apparently – but is always at pains to point out that he doesn’t do violent sex. By rough he means he takes what he wants, whether Nadine is ready or not, rips off her clothes and manipulates her body just as he pleased... Nadine basically becomes his submissive fuck toy. The thought of this gets Nadine wet at the best of times... add to that this guy’s best friend who would like to service Nadine at her “free end” (shall we say) and you have an explosive mix that Nadine was just aching to make real.

Fine – sounded great but where did I come in, I asked. It was obvious really. I was to be the control element! Nadine wanted me to secrete myself in the car park to be on hand should things get too out of control and Nadine found herself in a bad situation that she couldn’t get out of on her own. If things turned too nasty Nadine would shout an agreed code-phrase – in this instance “hubby get me” – and then I would wade in and bail her out. Hmm. It put me in rather an odd situation – I was certainly turned on by the idea of watching Nadine getting fucked senseless by two strangers, my only concern was whether I’d be physically able to break things up if they got out of control. I’m not much of a fighter – though I’d certainly jump in without a thought if Nadine was in danger. But the question was: would I be effective enough?

It seems Nadine had thought of that too - to a degree. I wouldn’t be on my own. Elspeth would be with me! I was shocked. Nadine explained that she’d revealed this fantasy to Elspeth a few days ago. Elspeth had been very turned on by the idea and initially wanted to pair up with Nadine to partake of some of the fun herself... but in the end, being a novice to this kind of lifestyle, decided she couldn’t really go through with it. Though she’d like to watch it all happen from the sidelines. Anyway Nadine figured that if she needed help the appearance of two people would be enough to halt proceedings without there being any bloodshed. I guess I can’t argue with that logic. And to capitalize on Elspeth’s presence and as a reward for my “bravery” Nadine and Elspeth also decided that once the guys had had their way and departed – leaving Nadine positively dripping with spunk – Elspeth could give Nadine a bloody good licking out and feast on the excess cum plus I’d be free to follow whatever naughty whims may have developed in my filthy mind after watching all of this unfold. Now that definitely gave things a positive spin in my mind. Although such shenanigans are par for the course with Nadine I was again shocked at just how filthy Elspeth could be. Talk about a dark horse.

To make things even safer Рand more convenient for us РNadine had elected to make the car park of our own block the venue for this amazing m̩nage a trios... though the guys would have utterly no idea that Nadine lived there; for them it would just be a random location in the city. Nice touch. It meant Nadine, Elspeth and I could repair to the luxury of our homes straight afterwards to lick ourselves clean again as it were... cool. I was certainly up for this little adventure and no mistake and was happy to give Nadine the green light...

...which is how I found myself with Elspeth, down in the depths of the car block beneath our tower block late on a cold Saturday night, freezing my arse off, watching Nadine getting her pussy shagged ragged from the dubious cover of a row of parked cars.

Nadine ever the mastermind of such events made sure that Elspeth and I were neatly secreted a full hour before “kick-off” was due to take place to ensure that the other guys, Pete and Dave, weren’t scared off by skulking figures moving about in the shadows. Having now had the benefit of seeing Pete and Dave I doubt very much whether anything would have scared them off short of an Exocet missile. Two hulking blokes, easily 6 foot and over each and Dave with a face weighted down by a huge biker beard that seemed at variance with his nice suit. Anyway, I’m getting ahead of myself here. Elspeth and I spent a nice hour chatting quietly together while we waited – Elspeth is really lovely company – and yes, we got ourselves in the mood with a bit of mutual groping and fingering. Hell, it was a cold night – we had to do something to keep ourselves warm.

God knows when Pete and Dave actually arrived, I guess Elspeth and I were too distracted to take notice and were lucky Elspeth’s gasps hadn’t blown our cover but I do know that within seconds of Nadine appearing Pete and Dave advanced upon her with a hungry confidence that did actually give me butterflies in my stomach. Unbeknownst to Nadine I’d hidden a monkey wrench in my inside jacket pocket just in case things got really nasty... though the thought of me actually using it seems quite comical now.

I knew for a fact that Nadine, being a wise and experience girl, would have fingered her pussy to wetness before coming down to the car park so I wasn’t too alarmed for her when Pete, her on-line buddy, closed the gap between then and shoved his hand up beneath her leather skirt and begin to jerk it in and out hard and fast. I could hear Nadine’s loud gasp of surprise at the sudden speed from where Elspeth and I were standing and found that my mouth had gone very dry. Elspeth seemed to be holding her breath and a quick glimpse at her showed that a deep flush was slowly spreading across her face and neck. Meanwhile Dave had circled behind Nadine who had placed her hands around Pete’s neck and began to push his hands beneath her t-shirt, snaking them round to the front to squeeze and pull at her breasts. I could see Nadine’s grinding her body up and down against Pete as his hand jerked in and out between her legs. Nadine was whimpering with pleasure, soft high pitched moans that seemed to burst from her rhythmically as Pete fucked her with his fingers.

While Pete continued his administrations Dave pulled off Nadine’s jacket as if she were a doll and somehow ripped her t-shirt open at the front to spill her breasts, completely pulled from out of the cups of her bra, out into the open. Her nipples were full and hard and sticking outward, the effect augmented by the fact her breasts were resting on top of her crumpled bra cups and Pete began to suck and mouth at them roughly, his head moving side to side wildly as he slid his fingers into Nadine’s cunt so deep she was raised up onto her tiptoes. Dave then yanked her skirt up around her waist so that it now resembled nothing more than a thick belt and slid his hands between Nadine’s legs too – Christ but it was getting busy down there! Nadine, of course, wasn’t wearing any knickers so the guys had easy and immediate access.

By now Nadine’s moans were loud; a pulsing call of, “Oh, oh oh, ah, ah, ah!” and I could hear Pete calling her a filthy whore who needed her cunt filling with man-cock. Nadine was mumbling ecstatic replies of agreement and looked half unconscious with pleasure. Beside me Elspeth was wanking herself off furiously, her gasps bursting forth in hoarse whispers as her hand jerked violently through the fly of her jeans. Shit but I felt horny. I was so tempted to fuck Elspeth there and then but my overriding priority was to keep an eye on Nadine, make sure she was ok – my pleasure would have to wait until later. My cock was aching furiously, desperate to be freed from the confines of my trousers and plunged into something more comfortable.

Suddenly Pete removed his hand, glistening wet, and pushed Nadine towards the bonnet of a nearby car. He lifted her up and dumped her unceremoniously onto it. I was amazed that the alarm didn’t go off and didn’t realize until later that it was his own car... seems everything had been thought of. He grabbed Nadine by the waist and pulled her down a bit, manoeuvring her just so, getting her just where he wanted her... I could see her full breasts swaying with every movement and was overcome with a desire to touch them myself. Instead I reached my hand into Elspeth’s top and inserted it into her bra and began to squeeze and kneed her hot tits as I continued to watch. I could here sticky wet noises emanating from between Elspeth’s legs and promised myself that I’d have my cock buried deep into that hot hairy wetness before the night was through.

Meanwhile Pete had flung Nadine’s legs wide open, dropped his trousers and, while Dave held one of Nadine’s legs aloft, had lined up his impressive cock with Nadine’s soaking pussy. Even at this distance his cock was huge – a real brute of a prick and almost as thick as my wrist. With a violent stab he entered Nadine fully and her cry rang out clear before he withdrew fully and then pushed forward again with a hugely powerful body thrust. Nadine was jolted further and further up the bonnet with each thrust and I could see why Dave was on hand – to pull her back down again and anchor her firmly against the meaty brute force that was fucking its way up into her cunt. Pete’s grunts were now loud and bestial and his buttocks were slamming angrily into the depths between Nadine’s open legs. Nadine’s own screams were at fever pitch and I did wonder at this point whether she’d potentially bitten off more than she could chew... but the cry, “hubby get me”, never manifested.

Dave now dropped his own trousers to expose his own impressive prick and with his free hand began to tug at it, his chest heaving with suppressed lust. He let go of her leg – Nadine placed it firmly onto Pete’s shoulder; a deliberate act that told me she was totally in her element – and while Pete continued to fuck her like a man-stallion Dave moved closer to Nadine’s face and began to wank his cock off in the direction of her mouth. She took the hint and, craning her neck a little, sucked his cock tip into her mouth. Her cum cries became muffled as Dave fucked his member deep into her mouth and her head began to jolt backwards with each jab into her mouth. Dave compensated by grabbing the back of her head and forcing her to ingest him more deeply. This worried me – how would Nadine be able to call for help if she needed it? I’d got as far as removing my hand from Elspeth’s tits to touch the monkey wrench when Dave removed himself from Nadine’s mouth and, calling her a bitch, asked if she liked having her mouth fucked. Between hard gasps – Pete still pumping away violently – she told him yes, she did and she wanted more. Phew. I released my grip on the wrench and reapplied my hand to the hot firmness of Elspeth’s tits. Elspeth, now on her knees, wrestled with the fly of my trousers and pulled out my cock before I could speak. Her mouth watering lips enveloped me completely and while my eyes flicked back to the exciting tableaux with Nadine my pelvis began to rock backwards and forwards, fucking my cock into the wet suction of Elspeth’s mouth.

By now Pete had manhandled Nadine off the car and had her bent over the corner of the bonnet – the perfect doggy position. Without preamble he shoved his cock back into her pussy and began to squeeze her swinging tits like he was squeezing lemons in his fists. Nadine was emitting one long howl of pleasure as her body jolted with each cock stroke. Dave, of course, positioned himself in front of Nadine and after slapping his cock around her mouth for a while inserted it between her lips. He plunged it in deeply and I could see the pleasure etched onto his face as Nadine took him deep down into the back of her throat. He began to thrust into her as hard as Pete was working his way into her pussy – this was one hell of a spit roast. All I could hear from Nadine were mumbled and muffled groans as her body was batted backwards and forwards between these two thrusting giants. My mind, I had to admit, was now a million miles from even thinking about reaching for the monkey wrench. Nadine looked amazing, fucking two huge monster cocks, and my own modest chap was buried deep inside Elspeth’s tight little mouth. I could hear pleasurable grunts bubbling up from the back of Elspeth’s throat and saw with satisfaction that not only was she still thrusting her hand in and out of the top of her trousers but she was also keeping one eye on the action that Nadine and her two friends were supplying. I was quite impressed by such adept multitasking I must admit – Elspeth, it seems, is a natural.

A loud shout drew my attention back to Nadine and I was just in time to see Dave withdraw and shoot a very healthy amount of cum all over Nadine’s face. Her mouth now unimpeded, Nadine’s own cum cries blasted forth – loud and shrieking and victorious. Pete began to slam in even harder – if that was even possible – and began to slap Nadine’s arse cheeks; loud, violent slaps that rang around the car park. Nadine seemed ecstatically happy, growling “harder, harder you bastard, fill me up, fill me up, come on, do it!” Pete was obviously happy to oblige – a mighty thrust of his pelvis had him lifting Nadine clean off her feet and then her own shouts of pleasure were drowned out by his almost inhuman roar of ecstasy. My mind momentarily lost focus as my own cock then exploded in Elspeth’s mouth and the poor girl had a job keeping up with the huge hot spurts of cum that shot down her throat. Wow. What a fuck!

A couple more stabs into Nadine’s hot wetness and Pete was done. With a quick squeeze of her buttocks Pete withdrew his cock and backed away. With an audible sigh he hoisted up his trousers and completely hid his still twitching member from view. Dave did the same and, as if nothing at all happened, they gently eased Nadine off the bonnet of their car and leaned her against a nearby pillar. She was heaving with ragged breaths – momentarily exhausted – but I saw her dart Pete a quick wink as he and Dave got into their car. Without further ado they both drove off into the night... two very happy bunnies if I’m not too mistaken.

Elspeth and I quickly straightened our clothing and hastened towards Nadine. I slipped my arms around her waist and asked if she was alright. She giggled and said yes, never better, had we enjoyed the show? I assured her she’d been fantastic. Elspeth sounded her own agreement as an echo. Nadine gave my crotch a quick squeeze and, with a raised eyebrow, said that the night was still young. She gave Elspeth a very meaningful look and with a purr suggested that we all head back up to our flat for part 2 of the night’s entertainment...

2 comments:

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.