Wednesday 3 January 2007

Melon Slice

Despite having to face a depressing return to work this morning I made sure I started off the day on a high note... with my tongue buried inside Nadine’s pussy. I thought I’d return the favour she’d lovingly bestowed upon me before Christmas and wake her up with a hot oral session. Those few moments before Nadine came fully into consciousness were magical – that feeling of being able to do anything I wanted... normally I find passivity a real turn off but sometimes, just sometimes, having such complete control hits the spot big time.

I remember running my nose through her pubes – so warm and soft – and drinking in the smell of her night scented cunt. Then – my mouth already salivating heavily at the mere thought of licking her out – I set my tongue to work in slow, deep licking strokes up and down her cunt lips... each time probing in a little deeper than the last. A few of these big laps and Nadine was stirring languorously. I carried on licking my way into her and was rewarded with her hands running through my hair and gently pulling me further into the hot corner of her crotch.

Within minutes - my tongue worming its way against her pussy lips and walls - Nadine was running hotly with cunt juice and my licks were now accompanied by wet slurping noises... and apostrophised by Nadine’s pillowy sighs and whimpers. She began to move her hips in slow circles around my face, grinding me into her wet hairiness... mmm, delicious. I continued to lick at her cunt until with deep grunts she came, pumping herself onto my eagerly licking mouth with fast, hard motions. I love the fact that Nadine makes so many different noises when she cums depending on the stimulus.

I must have pleased her. Not only was she wearing a big smile for the rest of the morning but without a word she dived under the bedclothes and sucked me off... finishing me off with her soft hands, working my cock up and down until my cum spattered hotly over her tits.

Now that’s the way to start a New Year!

No comments: