Tuesday 2 January 2007

Reindeer

God but it’s nice to be home again. Nadine and I spent Christmas and New Year with her parents in Manchester and as nice as they are I personally have had my fill of them by Boxing Day. On the face of it they are so damned dry and dusty I almost gag when breathing the same air as them! I can’t believe that Nadine is the fruit of their loins. Urgh. Now there’s an image that my mind ferociously flees from. Mind you I have a feeling that Nadine’s father was a right dirty git in his younger days. We know for a fact that he regularly spies on Nadine and myself when we’re fucking – and indeed on all her sisters when they bring partners to stay over at the parental home. Now personally I’m not too bothered about it – in principle anyway – being an avid lover of voyeurism myself (I mean who isn’t?) but when it’s your own daughters...? Hmm. That is slightly dodgy in my reckoning. However Nadine finds it amusing and says neither she nor her sisters mind – it’s just “his way” and he doesn’t mean or do any harm. And she also admitted that she gets incredibly turned on at the thought of her father watching her while she gets screwed and it makes her want to be even dirtier. All of which of course has a hugely beneficial knock-on effect for me which as I said is why, despite my reservations, I’m not too bothered about it. I suspect part of the turn on for Nadine is the element of being naughty and being discovered by your parents. Yeah that old chestnut.

Whatever, it’s now become a tradition that we make things easier for Nigel (Nadine’s dad) by leaving the bedroom door ajar when we stop over so he can get his eyeful without risking a heart attack by climbing up the drainpipe outside. See how considerate we are!

Anyway this year Nadine had got herself a pair of joke reindeer antlers and whenever Nigel was in earshot made loads of suggestive comments about wearing them in the bedroom and letting me have my way with “Santa’s prize reindeer” – ho ho ho. Look, it’s Christmas ok and Nadine and I just get a bit silly on the festive spirit... most of the time we take fucking very seriously.

All of Nadine’s carefully planted asides obviously found their mark as Nigel became more and more agitated the closer it came to turning in. Bedtime at Nadine’s parent’s house is 11.0 sharp and despite all their other guests being perfectly autonomous adults in their own homes everyone tends to obey this utterly ridiculous rule – us included. What is it about parents that enable them to exert such power over people?

Having a tendency to be cruel I admit I dragged my heels a bit when the time came though I’d been secretly burning to get my hands on Nadine tits all evening. She’d spent the entire evening brushing them against me and giving me quick flashes when “nobody was looking”. I’d managed to get my own back by crushing her over the kitchen sink at one point and running my hands roughly over her tits until her nipples were poking through the black fabric of her top. As the hubbub of voices continued from the other rooms I’d slipped a hand up her skirt and rubbing furiously had given her hot little pussy a good frigging. I got it nice and wet too... right to the point where soft squelching noises could be heard each time my finger ploughed deeper into her. I’d then suddenly stopped and waltzed off back to the other family members and watched with amusement as a very flushed Nadine joined us a few minutes later, flashing me a wicked but half giggly look.

Needless to say, by the time the official bedtime of the household had come round, Nadine and I were both as horny as hell and after teasing Nigel with a slight delay (shall we or shan’t we have another whisky?) had then bolted upstairs as fast as our wine befuddled feet could take us. God knows what Sally, Nadine’s mum, made of all this. God bless her, she’s in her own world most of the time and never seems to fully focus on what’s going on around her. Lucky for Nigel I suppose though maybe if she focused on the actions of his old man he’d be less obsessed with the goings on of other peoples.

As per usual we left the bedroom door slightly ajar... our little Christmas present to Nigel. Nadine’s folks have got a massive house so there was plenty of space for Nigel to secret himself outside our room without being seen... though I suspect that Nadine’s sisters have a similar attitude to their dad’s voyeurism and he spends much of the night creeping about the house, going from room to room, ogling the full sexual repertoire of his off-spring in the process. Dirty old bugger.

Anyway I’ve no sooner got Nadine in the room than I’m ripping her clothes off – quite literally tearing off her top and bra and slathering hot rough kisses all over her exposed breasts. Nadine meanwhile is hoiking away at my trousers, cursing the awkwardness of the belt and pulling at my cock like a steam train. It’s a relief to get out of our clothes and to have our mutual desire no longer encumbered by them. I push Nadine back on the bed and begin to finger her cunt’s wetness with a groan of pleasure – the close smell of her pussy seems to fragrance the entire room and my head feels like it’s going to explode with the need to fuck her. I dive between her legs and begin to lick and suck at her pussy, all the while my fingers sliding hotly in and out of her. Nadine is twisting about and when I dare to look up I see she’s donned those stupid reindeer antlers. Suddenly though they don’t look stupid. Suddenly they’re a massive turn on and it’s as if these single rather silly accessories have pushed our desire beyond all hope of confinement.

As Nadine reaches out for my cock I stand up and guide her newly antlered head towards my dripping cock. With a loud sigh she gulps me into her mouth and right down into the back of her throat. Jesus but it’s burning hot and tight in there... add to that the sensation of Nadine fucking her head up and down onto my prick and I’m almost in sexual overload. Nadine is making all manner of delicious moaning and sucking noises and my pelvis is thrusting into her face like a hammer. I’ve never been sucked so hard in all my life – it’s almost painful but I don’t want her to stop. I reach down with my free hand and begin to pull and kneed her breasts. They’re swinging back and forth and look so wonderfully fuckable. Nadine removes me from her mouth and lets a slow, silver, string of pre-cum drip heavily down from the tip of my prick onto her breasts before massaging it into to her swollen flesh. In this brief pause we can hear heavy breathing coming from outside the bedroom door. It sounds like Nigel is enjoying himself almost as much as we are.

Nadine gives me a quick grin and says pantingly, “I’ve been a very dirty bitch and I want your hard cock right up inside me right now... do you hear me? I’ve been very naughty and I need to be punished.”

“Oh you’ve been disgustingly naughty,” I tell her. “You’re a filthy whore and you need that hot little cunt of yours fucked full of cock...”

“Yes, yes, do it. Do it you bastard, I want my cunt full of your cum...”

God knows we love talking dirty at the best of times but coupled with those antlers and Nigel tossing himself off outside the door we both know that tonight is going to be an explosive quickie as opposed to a long languorous slowie. Without further ado Nadine turns around and, placing her hands on the bedside table, presents her beautifully rounded arse for my complete and untamed pleasure. Her pussy is dripping already and I slide my fingers into her eagerly, coating them in her internal juices and then lather my cock with their soapy warmth. Already the slightest touch of her pussy is causing shuddering gasps to come from Nadine and my cock is twitching aggressively. I rub the tip of my cock against her wet lips and sigh as they inch apart without any resistance and seem to swallow my prick between them. I ease in bodily before re-emerging slowly... then pause and lean forward once again with my body, pushing my hot shaft deep into her hole. Nadine is emitting one continual moan – so much like a sob but I can hear the pleasure in her voice and feel her hips straining hard against my pelvis, trying to stab me further into her cunt. I grip her hips with one hand and using the other to play with her engorged tits I begin to fuck her, thrusting into her with short sharp motions of my hips and knees. Her cunt envelopes me and my cock feels like it’s been slathered with hot oils. I squeeze at her breasts – they feel full of hot liquid and the nipples are as hard as coins between my fingers and thumbs.

Nadine is shouting, “Oh God yes! Oh God yes! Oh God Yes!” and I can hear the bedside table banging loudly against the wall as she pushes off against it and slams her buttocks onto my enflamed cock. I can see the toy antlers jolting up and down wonkily on Nadine’s head and I strain to push my cock hard into her as deep as it will go. “I’ll give Santa’s prize reindeer the best fucking it’s ever had!” I whisper loudly and quicken my thrusts. Nadine responds with a loud “Ooooh!” and the room is filled with the familiar slap-slap-slap of flesh against flesh. The heavy breathing outside the door has been replaced with ragged gasps and soft moans and we guess that Nigel must be shooting his load at this very moment. Suddenly Nadine flings her head back and groans out a wordless howl of pleasure and hammers her soaking pussy onto my cock with a strength that almost winds me. One of her hands begins to pull and tug at her jiggling tits and with hoarse gasps she cums... a full hot flood that seems to coat my balls with stickiness. Then with a strangled cry I’m cumming too – violent jerks and spasms shooting an ache of hot spunk deep inside Nadine’s belly. And I’m gasping with a ragged pleasure that sates all my senses. A couple more thrusts together and we’re done. We collapse onto the bed, covered in sweat and cum and dissolve into giggles.

After a minute or two we go to the bedroom door and open it gingerly. Nigel is long gone – there’s no sign of him except for a rather impressive dollop of what suspiciously looks like fresh spunk on the carpet. Quite a lot of it. Dirty bugger. Maybe the thought that Nadine is the fruit of such loins isn’t so hard to believe after all...

1 comment:

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.