Thursday 4 January 2007

The Return Of Elspeth

I had a rather nice surprise as I left the flat this morning. I was just shutting the door when Elspeth’s opened on the other side of the landing. She gave me a beaming smile which I gladly returned – it was genuinely lovely to see her – before she opened her door a little wider. She was dressed in that incredible see-through nightie again. She must know exactly what it does to me to see her standing there with those gorgeously huge tits poking through the cloudy fabric. As I’ve said before I find the larger lady quite a turn-on and I like the fact that Elspeth isn’t at all ashamed or inhibited by her voluptuous body shape. My hard-on seemed to develop in split seconds – I’m sometimes amazed at how quickly a stiffie can establish itself.

I think I said something typically cheesy like, “you’re a sight for sore eyes,” before strolling “casually” across the landing, trying to play it cool – all the while my heart beating like industrial machinery in my mouth.

Elspeth gave me a look that started at my feet and rose very slowly to the top of my head. It made my hair stand on end – not unpleasantly – to be scrutinized so hungrily. And gave my ego a huge boost (though there are those who would swear I do not need it). She held my eyes for long seconds – a stupid grin on both our faces – before she very coyly asked me if I was coming in.

Shit. First full day back at work... can I really afford to be late? I shouldn’t really... I mean it’s not as though I’m being sex starved at the moment. But that ol’ devil between my legs is pulsing like a reactor and without realizing it there is no longer any physical gap between me and Elspeth. Our mouths are inches apart and I can smell her warm breath, almost taste it on my tongue. My back – all the way down to my buttocks – is tingling with excitement. I can barely talk.

“I can’t stay long,” I mumble. Elspeth nods, those huge brown eyes of hers not breaking my gaze. “This time,” I add.

Elspeth retreats in to her flat and it’s like I’m sucked in after her in the vacuum. She reaches over my shoulder and shoves the door closed. My laptop is thrown onto a nearby chair, my jacket and tie torn off and my hands are scooping Elspeth’s beautiful tits from out of the confines of her nightie. They feel hot and heavy in my hands, pulsing with life and vitality. Elspeth is breathing so hard it’s like she’s hyperventilating and I can hear my own pulsing blood in my ear. I close in on her nipples, sucking at them thirstily and Elspeth’s hands are ripping at my belt, wrenching open my trousers and delving into my briefs.

Her tits taste wonderful. Just as I remembered – slightly salty, salty coppery, the texture firm and robust as my tongue runs circles around her engorged teats. Elspeth is moaning softly, her hand jerking at my cock which is already producing a healthy amount of pre-cum. I must look a right sight – my trousers and pants around my ankles and my prick oozing clear stickiness all over Elspeth’s caressing hands.

The fact we haven’t got much time seem to inflame us even more. I roughly tug her nightie down over her shoulders and pull it right down, fully exposing her nakedness... her swollen tits, her large smooth belly, her strong thighs... and she steps deftly out of it and into my arms. I run my hands all over her as she snakes her own under my shirt, rubbing across my chest and nipples. Then suddenly she’s down on her knees and without preamble her lips are sliding hotly down over the tip of my cock... down, hot and tight, sucking softly as her lips sink lower almost to the base of my cock. Then her head is bobbing up and down, the suction increasing and I feel both compressed and expanded beyond all belief. Elspeth moans from the back of her throat as I slide in and out of her mouth, her hands rubbing and squeezing her tits. God but I’ve got to have her.

I gently motion her to stand and say just one word – “bedroom”. She leads me through a door and as I rip off my shirt and kick my way awkwardly out of my dishevelled trousers and shoes she lays back on her bed, her hands rubbing at the rosy folds that are glistening wetly amongst the dark pubes between her legs. I wish I had more time to savour her completely but I tell myself there’ll be other opportunities... in the meantime there’s a lot to be said for having a good old fashioned fuck.

I join her on the bed, crawling my way over her, feeling her legs opens beneath me and then anchor themselves over my own. Another suck of her tits and then my cock sinks firmly into her cunt. She moans loudly, raising her pelvis up to meet me. We kiss, hot tongues tasting each other, dipping into the hot wells of each other mouths and then, propped up on my fists I fuck into her hard – not fast but rhythmic and steady – ploughing her deeply and securely, driving the aching tip of my cock deep into the sticky grip of her pussy.

A few minutes and Elspeth is moaning loudly, her voice mimicking the rhythm of our fucking. I adjust myself slightly, allowing more of my weight to sink onto Elspeth – she seems fine with it – and I use one hand to rub at her tits. They are rolling back and forth upon her ribcage with each thrust into her. Rubbing her nipples sends her over the edge – she’s bucking violently, her arms pulling me down hard onto her. I stop supporting myself and allow my full body weight to bear down upon her, driving my cock in ball-deep. Her cum cries fill the air – guttural and hoarse – and then I’m coming too, hot fire spurting from my lower depths and shooting up into Elspeth’s, our cries mingling.

Laughter and giggles at our own naughtiness when our panting has subsided. Elspeth helps me get dressed and we exchange warm kisses as I leave – I tell her we’ll do this again and she nods with a wicked grin, her eyes sparking with colour.

“Very soon,” she says.

Too bloody right!

No comments: