Thursday 25 January 2007

Elspeth On Top

I’m definitely feeling back on form today... mainly because the day got off to a fantastic start again. I guess my libido pendulum has swung well and truly back into the plus section after being mired in the minus for the last 2 flu laden weeks. As I headed out of the flat to go work I was overcome with an overwhelming desire to try my luck at Elspeth’s (recalling the fantastic quickie we’d both enjoyed a while ago).

I knocked on her door and after a few minute’s pause was rewarded with Elspeth opening up and presenting me with a big beaming smile. That was a relief; I don’t know why but as soon as I’d knocked I’d suddenly felt full of doubt and stupidity and half feared I’d be sent away with a flea in my ear – I mean the arrogance of it all! Just knock on someone’s door and expect to be let in for a shag!

Which is why it was so great to have exactly that happen.

Grabbing my lapels Elspeth breathed, “About bloody time...” and virtually pulled me through her door. Being desired so strongly is always a goad to my sex drive (not that I needed any extra motivational energy this morning) and I my hands were all over Elspeth’s body before the door was even closed behind me. I felt like I hadn’t had a shag for months – a starving man at a harvest.

As my hands stroked and circled the firm cones of her breasts our lips were pressing and mashing together in ways that sent jolts of lust powering up and down my back. Why is it that Elspeth is always wearing a flimsy nightie? Not that I care naturally. And I certainly wasn’t about to complain.

As we shambled towards the sofa – a mess of grasping hands, mouths and legs – I pushed one of my hands, palm down, between her legs and began to rub and press at the hotness that was there, feeling the contours of Elspeth’s cunt ripple through the fabric of the nightie. Elspeth was gasping loudly and emitting loud, “Ahh, ahh, ahh!” noises – all of which seemed to make my cock thicken and harden even more.

Once we were at the sofa Elspeth loosed her grip on my waist and yanked open my trousers, pulling them and my boxers roughly down to my knees... my cock sprang up comically as it was freed and Elspeth enveloped it in her hands, pulling and stroking it sensuously, jerking it off towards her stomach.

I allowed myself to fall back onto the sofa and pulled Elspeth down towards me. She muttered, “oh God yes”, and straddled me, hoiking up her nightie to her waist, exposing her large firm thighs and soft belly. She reached down and, grabbing my cock, lined it up against her pussy – already wet and smelling gorgeous – and with one smooth movement sat down upon my straining erection, impaling herself deeply upon it. It was all I could do not to cum there and then but I was determined to make this last as long as I could.

Elspeth began to use her powerful legs to lift herself up and then drop back down upon me – her arms either side of my head, gripping the top of the sofa for support. She grunted rhythmically as she did so and I had a burning need to have her fat tits in my hands. I grabbed the neckline of her nightie and ripped it open, spilling out her swollen tits. Elspeth gasped in surprise and shock. I mumbled something along the lines of I’d buy her a new one. She said, “Oh fuck it, it’s an old one anyway,” and without missing a beat lifted one of her tits up to my mouth. Damn sexy. I washed my mouth and tongue all around and over her hard nipple, sucking as much of her tit into my mouth as I could. My hands began to enfold and squeeze her breasts, revelling in the plumpness of her flesh as her body shocked and jolted up and down upon me.

I thrust upwards as hard as I was able, straining my lower back to gain more and more depth inside Elspeth’s cunt as she fucked herself hotly upon my prick. She came quickly, her head thrown back and her buttocks clenching tightly. I could feel every shudder of her pussy as it spasmed around my cock and it felt like it was milking me. Elspeth continued to thrust onto me, quickening her pace as she heard my breathing deepen and felt my hands begin to rub harder at her tits... she knew I was close to cumming, bless her, and wanted to make sure that when I popped I felt it from my head to my toes. In that she was successful, swamped in the hot tight wetness of her cunt I experienced a glorious orgasm – several burning hot wads of spunk exploded from the tip of my penis and shot up deeply into Elspeth’s body, racking my body with tremors and shakes. They took several minutes to subside.

When I was calm again Elspeth bent down and kissed my mouth warmly. “God I’ve missed you.”

That was all I needed to hear. Recovery complete.

1 comment:

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.