Monday 18 December 2006

Wicked Plan


Nadine surprised me with a rather wicked plan yesterday. I’m amazed that after living with Nadine for 4 years I can still be surprised by just how dirty she can be; you’d think I’d’ve got her thoroughly sussed by now. Still, it’s the element of surprise that keeps us strong I suppose.

Basically the woman in the flat opposite us has been flirting with me – quite awkwardly it has to be said – for the past 3 or 4 weeks. I’ll admit I probably kicked things off by a slightly saucy comment I made to her when I left for work one morning last month. I was rushing out of the door when she appeared from behind hers to collect her mail. Whenever a woman opens her door in a nightie you can pretty much guarantee it’s a deliberate act. I don’t buy into this “I’d forgotten” or “I wasn’t thinking” malarkey. If you open your door while you’re half naked or wearing clothes that leave little to the imagination you KNOW what you’re doing and you’re doing it for a reason.

Now Elspeth is a big lady. A good size 20 I’d say but not unattractive. I know a lot of men are put off by big women, even repulsed by them, but I’m not one of them. Big can be and frequently is beautiful. And damned horny to boot. Despite her size Elspeth has great skin – slightly tanned, smooth and unblemished. What I’ve always noticed most about her is her hair – long, straight, blondie-brown and lots of it. Looks well kept – a real shine and strength to it. I don’t know why but her hair seems to hit my spot. Until this morning that was as far as things went. The odd hello in the hallway, me liking her hair and her mumbling something awkward as we pass.

Now suddenly there she was in a see-through nightie. Not a particularly classy one I hasten to add but then, being a bloke (a) what do I know and (b) no bloke is going to really care (including me) when the simple fact of the matter is I can see what a great pair of tits Elspeth has. Talk about a dark horse. Really nice and firm and despite their size not an ounce of sag on them. Not that I would have minded – I quite like a bit of sag. Sag makes breasts real and I’d choose real over unnaturally pert ones any day. I really hate false breasts that look like Viking shield bosses – solid, round, unmoving like plastic moulds no matter what their owner is doing. That’s not right and it’s not a turn-on. Not for me anyway. The weird thing is although she’s blushing profusely Elspeth is giving me a real long look in the eye and a half smile. There’s a small part of my brain at this point thinking “I’m being given the come-on here” but it’s so out of the blue and out of character for Elspeth that it’s not quite registering properly. However it’s registered enough for me to make the cheesiest comment in the world: “Nice day for it”. Nudge nudge. Wink Wink. Christ, straight out of a Carry On movie. I’m surprised I didn’t follow through with the Sid James’ laugh...

So anyway, during the pregnant pause I take a surreptitious look at her body the way us men do: i.e. looking but trying not to look like I’m looking... trying to look like I’m a gentleman in fact by pretending not to look. Yeah right. I was looking alright and after a nod farewell continued my merry way down to the car with a stonking hard-on and fuel for that day’s fantasy already safely gathered in. Like I said, big can be beautiful and I spent much of that day trying to imagine what it would be like to run my hands all over Elspeth’s body and taste those incredible tits. When I got home later I mentioned this brief episode to Nadine and apart from a few jokey references to it on Nadine’s part since then the subject hasn’t really been a big feature of our lives. Until yesterday.

Seems the little minx has been baiting something of a honey trap. But not for me it seems. Since that morning Nadine has been on a mission to befriend the shy but voluptuous Elspeth and gradually their occasional door-step chats have progressed to meeting for coffee two or three times a week and going for the odd lunch at the local brasserie. All very cosy. Nadine should work for MI5. I’ve yet to meet anyone who can retain the slightest secret or intimate thought under Nadine’s sly questioning. It seems Elspeth has been single for 18 months (since just before she moved into our block) after her husband of 3 years walked out on her for a thinner model (how boring). She’s desperate for a man, heard about Nadine and I having an open relationship and assumed therefore that I was easy meat! And I thought she was shy! Even Nadine admitted she was a little taken aback by how candid Elspeth was. I mean, God knows I’m no shrinking violet but even I would quail at telling someone to their face that I wanted to fuck their partner – open relationship or not.

Anyway, all of this has been hot food for Nadine to feed upon and she’s come up with a slightly devious plan that should see all of us getting our rocks off big time. Basically Nadine has told Elspeth that she’s away at an evening class tonight and has suggested – quite strongly – that Elspeth pop round to see me under some pretence or other, suitably dressed to seduce, miles of cleavage exposed, with the golden promise that because I’m such a randy sod I’ll be eating her pussy out within the hour. Cue hot flushes from Elspeth and her smiling mouth practically salivating with imagined pleasure. Intelligently though Elspeth wondered what exactly Nadine gets out of it. To which Nadine replied that she wants Elspeth to tell her in close-up, unexpurgated juicy detail everything that we get up to when they meet for coffee the next day... Nadine saying she’ll really get off hearing about it and it will give our love life a boost. Cheeky mare. Like it needs one. People always believe what they want to believe of course and Elspeth swallowed it whole. What Elspeth doesn’t know though is that Nadine’s evening class is a load of bull and she plans to secrete herself within our flat this evening and sate her voyeuristic appetites by getting a real eye-full while Elspeth and I go at it hammer and tongues.

I must admit the thought of all this really does me excite me a lot. Not just fucking Elspeth but being watched by Nadine... knowing that Nadine will be frigging herself off as she watches. Man, I’m tempted to take myself in hand right now except I want to save it all for later... make sure Elspeth gets totally drenched in hot spunk. Just the thought of it makes me painfully hard.

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.