Saturday 16 December 2006

Doin' It

Wow. Showed yesterday’s fantasy blog to Nadine when she got in last night and was rewarded with one of our best shags ever. Nadine’s got an absolutely perfect pair of tits so she well knows how much of a tit-man I am – my paean to Nigella’s breasts came as no surprise at all and as Nadine’s are definitely comparable she felt no particular jealousy. Far from it – she whipped her top off within minutes of reading it and invited me to have my dirty way. What could I do but accept?

Luckily Nadine loves wanking me with her tits as much as I love being on the receiving end - I have known some women who are ridiculously fastidious about keeping their skin free of bodily juices and shudder at the merest hint of spunk landing anywhere but inside their uptight pussy’s I mean what the fuck is that all about? How can anyone enjoy sex if they’re abhorred by spunk, spit and pussy juice? It’s like trying to play football when you hate round objects made out of leather. Makes me realise how much I’m blessed with Nadine. She gets really wet at the thought – and indeed the reality – of spunk being spread all over her tits. Especially the nipples. A couple of times she’s come at the mere sensation of my hot spunk running over her nipples. There’s nothing better than watching her lick them dry afterwards too.

Anyway I was happy to oblige and gave her a good load all over her jugs. God but I love fucking Nadine’s tits. So hot, soft and juicy. Nadine positions herself so that as my cock slides up it can slip tantalizingly into her hot watery mouth before disappearing back down into the warm depths of her cleavage. I didn’t think I was going to stop coming when the time came I can tell you.

Anyway, the night never feels complete without a proper cock-in-cunt fucking session so after a “breather” when I licked her out she wanked me hard again and we had a proper fuck on the sofa – Nadine kneeling down with her arse in the air. Man, I love doing the doggy. Nadine’s great; she doesn’t just kneel there like a statue but pushes back against me and fingers herself off as I slide in and out of her. After my fantasy yesterday I made sure I availed myself of her jugs as we fucked – gave them a right good rubbing.

Anyway, all this explains why I am feeling completely shagged out today… life’s fucking great sometimes, isn’t it?

2 comments:

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leon H said...

Yes that's Nadine; she was a bit wary about me using a photo of her on-line especially as (she rightly pointed out) I had decided to keep my own face hidden! However she's come round to the idea now and keeping an on-line sex diary is a turn-on for us both. Thank you for your comments - hope to see you back soon!