Friday 15 December 2006

Nigella

Fantasy is a healthy part of any relationship.

Which is good because to be honest I’ve just spent the best part of this afternoon fantasizing about shagging the shit out of Nigella Lawson. There’s something unmistakably sexy about a full-bodied woman. Ok I’ll be honest – a full bosomed woman. Jesus but I’d love to get my hands on her tits. I know there’s something a bit mumsy about Nigella but that actually adds to the attraction. Makes her a bit more earthy. Makes her more real and I’d much prefer a "real" woman over a "girlie" woman any day of the week.

I have a strong suspicion that Nigella is a very dirty bitch at heart and I bet she rides the hell out of her husband’s cock every chance she gets (lucky bastard). She can ride the custard out of mine any time she likes, I can tell you.

I can just imagine those full lips of hers sliding up and down the meaty shaft of my cock as she takes me down to the back of her throat. Imagine all those hungry slurping noises she makes as she swallows my juices. In my fantasy she sits astride me so I can see those massive tits swinging pendulously before me as her mouth works it’s moist way up and down my shaft. Her tits swing backwards and forwards slowly – a clear indication of their weight and fullness. Man, but there’s nothing finer than a full, firm, well rounded pair of tits. It’s one of my top turn ons to see a pair of tits hanging down before me… then cupping them in my hands and feeling the soft, warm weight of them, pinching the nipples between my thumb and finger. Even better is taking a woman from behind and reaching down and squeezing her tits as they jolt back and forwards with every thrust. Absolute heaven – your cock buried deep in hot wet pussy and your hands full of tit.

The high point of my fantasy was Nigella squatting down onto my cock and riding it wetly and firmly until she comes… feeling the weight of her body concentrated on my penis as she bucks her hips in time with my own, her throat emitting husky pleasure-noises as her cunt walls grips my prick tighter with every thrust downwards. God but it’s making me hard just thinking about it! Nigella must be one hell of a fuck. Wet, sticky and curvy – one of the best fucks there is. I’d love to suck on her tits as she rides me, playing my tongue over her nipples. I have a sneaky feeling she has very sensitive nipples. I don’t know why – she just seems very in tune with her sensuality. I have been with some women who have had huge firm tits but they’ve been about as insensitive as two stuffed pillows. That’s always a disappointment to me, I don’t know why. I like a woman to have sensitive tits – it adds to the excitement to see the nipples darken and harden; you know you’re doing things right. When the nips are not responding I don’t care how much the woman might moan and pant… part of me thinks she’s faking it and then that kills it for me. I like full engagement from my partners.

Fuck me. I feel horny as hell. I hope Nadine is home soon. She's always horny on a Friday night so I should be in for a good time. A nice tit-wank and then burying my tool deep into her hairy pussy for an hour or two...

7 comments:

Steve said...

Have to say I'm a fan of Nigella too - though it's very distracting when she beats eggs by hand: such lovely wobbles...!

Anonymous said...

nice one mate, i've just got spunk everywhere. :-/

Leon H said...

Glad to be of service Anon - Nigella always produces a great batter apparently! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Fantastic reading.

I especially agree with the "There’s something unmistakably sexy about a full-bodied woman. Ok I’ll be honest – a full bosomed woman. Jesus but I’d love to get my hands on her tits. I know there’s something a bit mumsy about Nigella but that actually adds to the attraction. Makes her a bit more earthy. Makes her more real and I’d much prefer a "real" woman over a "girlie" woman any day of the week."

I couldn't have said this better myself. Bravo to you. Nigella is the most gorgeous and ideal woman I have ever seen in my 33 years!

Leon H said...

Thank you Anonymous - glad that this post met with your approval! And I totally agree - give me a real woman over a mere girl anyday (or night) of the week! ;-)

Anonymous said...

My wife and I have just been introduced to this incredible womans show here in Colorado. Wow my wife was taken back by Nigella's beauty that she not I insisted we have sex during her show. I came so hard it forced me to start recording her show so we could watch in the evening. My wife is in complete control of the remote and its startling to feel her intense orgasms while she watches Nigella. Thank you for FOOD NETWORK

Leon H said...

You're a lucky man, Mr Anonymous...