Friday 20 April 2007

Spice

Tabitha straddles me, leaning forward slightly so that her hands effectively pin my shoulders to the mattress. The pointy cones of her breasts sway towards my face as her hips begin to grind onto me in long, slow, sensuous circles. The small creases at her belly undulate as she completes each circuit and her breathing deepens as she drives herself further and further down the length of my pulsating cock.

I push upward, raising my buttocks off the bed and am gratified to hear a guttural moan as her pussy swallows my prick right to the base of the shaft. My cock feels like it is immersed in a wonderful sheath of heat and wetness.

My hands follow the smooth plains of her skin – rising slowly over her thighs to her buttocks and then reach up to cup the swollen delights of her tits. I squeeze and milk them towards me, craning my neck to get closer to them. She leans forward a little more so I can reach her nipples with my mouth. I flick my tongue greedily over them, first one and then the other, savouring the slightly salty, slightly spicy taste. I begin to rub and pinch them between thumb and forefinger, watching amazed as their dark brown colour deepens as they became engorged with excited blood. I suck one into my mouth and begin to suck and pull at it with my lips, feeling it resist and then yield to my administrations. Tabitha gasps above me and begins to lift herself up bodily from me and then grind herself back down again, her buttocks making gorgeous slapping noises on the tops of my legs.

A sensation of hot water dripping seems to run down my cock and I guess it is either Tabitha’s sweat or her cum... either is good for me and I begin to fuck upwards into her sweltering depths with more intent, feeling my cock become wetter and wetter. Rhythmic grunting noises begin to come from the back of Tabitha’s throat as she mirrors my movements with her own – pushing down and back upon my jolting pelvis as I fuck deeper into her. Small wet slopping noises begin to escape from the pulsing grind of our flesh and I see a small, grin play about Tabitha’s lips as she quickens the pace in response... she just loves to soak me with her cum.

I lock my knees in an upright position to gain more purchase and more drive and begin to thrust up into the resisting wetness of her cunt with more aggression, kneading the bouncing mounds of her breasts with small rough movements.

Tabitha’s eyes close and a low wail sounds from her throat as the first orgasm hits her and then she has her hands on the headboard of the bed and is throwing herself back onto me with complete abandon... impaling herself hard onto the stabbing movements of my prick. I’m groaning too now and our voices mingle as we fill and coat each other in our wetnesses. Her tongue momentarily darts into my mouth – enough for me to suck it as the head of my cock seems to explode, pumping up great wads of burning hot semen into the furthest reaches of Tabitha’s pussy. Her tits suddenly jolt hard into my face as another orgasm hits her and a long sustained groan breaks upon my ears as she rides it through to the last few weakening shudders.

This has been a very good start to the day...

10 comments:

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leon H said...

It's far more important that they're beautiful on the inside too...

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leon H said...

Hmm... do you really think I am that shallow?

-eve- said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leon H said...

How much deeper would you like me to go...? ;-)

Anonymous said...

Wow, great blog! Congrats on getting on Fleshbot.

Leon H said...

Thanks N - that's a real shot in the arm. Maybe I need to resurrect thsi blog and get writing again!

Anonymous said...

Leon, am deleting comments for personal reasons (eg. love;-)) ... no offense meant. I'm sure you understand :-)

Leon H said...

No problem my newly anonymous friend - I perfectly understand. I wish all the very best (of love)... ;-)